Whether used in a hospital or in the field, the new ZOLL AED Pro® is designed to perform in any environment. The AED Pro provides the ruggedness, portability, and advanced functionality that professional rescuers and services require from an AED.
Zoll AED Pro AED Semi-Auto (With Smart Battery)
- Zoll AED PRO Semi-Auto/Manual AED
- Includes Backlit LCD Screen and ECG Display
- Rugged Over-Molded Outer Housing
- Multi-Patient Internal Memory
- IrDA port
- Operator Guide
- 5 year Warranty
- Lithium Ion Battery
- 1 set of CPR-D Padz one piece defibrillation and CPR system adult Electrode
- FREE!Free! Soft Carrying Case
- FREE!Free! CPR-D Padz Accessory Kit
- FREE!Free! Medical Authorization
- FREE!Free! Inspection Tag
- FREE!Free! Window Decal Sticker
- FREE!Free! Shipping
• Real CPR Help : for rate and depth of chest compressions during CPR using ZOLL’s unique one-piece CPR-D•padz®.
• See-Thru CPR allows a rescuer to view a patient’s underlying ECG rhythm while performing CPR.
• Exceptionally resistant to dust and water jets ( IP55 Rating )
• Only AED in the industry to withstand a 1.5-meter drop test, making it suitable to withstand the rough treatment typically found in an emergency medical environment.
• Available as semi-automatic only or semi-automatic with manual override for ALS professionals.
• Built-in internal memory and external USB memory technology allows expanded data storage capacity, and maximum flexibility for data management and transfer.
• Electrodes and battery compatibility with ZOLL M Series®, E Series® and R Series® professional defibrillators.
• ECG monitoring with 3-lead cable and high-quality display.
• Unrivaled battery options (long-life disposable or rechargeable) that meet your specific needs.
• Easy unit configuration through ZOLL’s administration software
Intelligent pediatric capability
Guidelines 2005 Ready
There are no reviews yet.