The Zoll AED Plus Professional Rescuer AED has been created for the trained responder. This AED does not offer a graphics display to follow during the emergency. The ZOLL AED Plus® features Real CPR Help™, a tool that is able to actually see what you are doing and provide feedback to help you do it well. The audio and visual prompts assists the responder with step by step instructions during the emergency. This AED is one of the most durable AEDs on the market.
The ZOLL AED Plus Professional Rescuer No Graphics AED includes the following:
- Zoll AED Plus Professional Recuer No Graphics AED
- Cover Case
- 1 set of CPR-D Padz one piece defibrillation and CPR system adult Electrode
- 1 sleeve of Batteries
- LCD Screen
- Voice prompt messages
- Device advisory messages elapsed time
- Shock count
- Chest compression graph
- Operator’s guide
- 5 year limited warranty
- FREE! CPR-D Padz Accessory Kit
- FREE! Medical Authorization
- FREE! Inspection Tag
- FREE! Window Decal Sticker
- FREE! Shipping
Zoll’s Real CPR Help allows a rescuer to know if they are doing adequate care by way of audio and visual prompts from the AED.
- Shows compression depth.
- Tells you when to get started.
- Tells you when to start compressions if you stopped.
- Tells you if you going fast enough.
- Tells you if you are pressing hard enough.